Experienced Front-End Full Stack Developer
Archway Software is building a next-generation fintech application platform for our enterprise customers. Our team of software engineers, developers, and architects iterate and deploy better software, faster by using the low-code Mendix Platform. As a member of our small but growing team, you will help build and maintain new and exciting features that will be seen and used by hundreds of thousands of people.
(Must be interested in low-code)
From day-to-day, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Report to senior members of the team to understand, develop, and deliver web application features and functionality using the Mendix low-code platform
- Review, provide feedback, and occasionally contribute to solution design for new features and functionality
- Actively participate in Agile development process including sprint meetings, story point estimating, and code reviews
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within Archway Software, and depending on the project, external vendors and clients as well
- Work within project timelines to deliver features in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot, on occasion, problems that may arise in our production environments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field.
- 5 years professional full experience with a focus on either enterprise NodeJS or Java based frameworks.
- 2 years of experience building enterprise software in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Domain driven design (DDD) for data modeling, Object Oriented
- Experience consuming web services/RESTful APIs with web applications
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of responsive web development and accessibility
- Strong understanding of UI and ability to build out functionality and pages from UX mockups and business requirements
- Experience with Mendix, React, or UX a big plus
- All employees must follow Archway Software’s employment practices and attendance policies; a copy of the handbook will be shared during onboarding.
- Typical office conditions or remote
- If you like working on MacBook Pros, you will be right at home. Prefer Windows? Well, you’ll still be using a MacBook Pro, but we will set you up with Parallels.
All positions qualify for vacation and holiday pay, sick leave, group medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K retirement savings, life and AD&D coverage, employee assistance program, and stock options.
Archway is in the business of enabling banks to digitally transform by providing innovative, modern, and secure platforms and applications for our clients and employees. We are a seasoned group of professionals that strive for an environment of growth, ownership, and flexibility. Our culture is one of self-motivated technology enthusiasts who are always seeking ways to provide innovative solutions, while having fun and working collaboratively along the way. We support a flexible hybrid work schedule (remote and in our office in the Redmond Town Center). We work hard but also respect work/life balance.
To succeed you will need to have a passion for technology and user experience along with a curiosity about new platforms and tools. You need to be able to work without a large amount of oversight, be a strong team contributor, and an excellent communicator.
Archway is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.